How to download and install Hatch Embroidery software:
1. Click here to download the software if you have already created an account on the Hatch Embroidery website.
2. If you do not have an account click here to create an account.
3. If you have just created an account you will receive an email and will need to click the link in the email to verify your account.
4. Go to the location on your computer where the downloads are saved. Most likely this will be in your "Downloads" folder or your desktop. This will depend on how you have your computer set up.
5. Find the file "Hatch_setup.exe"
6. Click or double click on this file to install the software. Follow the prompts on screen.
If you have problems installing the software click here to contact Hatch Support.
NOTE: English is the default language to install. You only need to click additional languages if need one of the other languages offered. See this screen below.