How to add .ESA fonts in Hatch Embroidery?
There are several different types of .ESA fonts and depends on the source where you received them.
If I have purchased Hatch Embroidery fonts from the Hatch main website. (www.wilcom.com/hatch)
You do not need to install anything for the fonts. Just make your purchase on the Hatch website and then restart your software. They will show up in the Font list with all your other fonts.
If I have purchased Hatch .ESA fonts from a reseller?
First make sure the .ESA font you purchased is compatible with Hatch Embroidery. Some .ESA fonts are programmed to only work with certain levels or brands of the Wilcom software.
To install these fonts:
1. Close your Hatch Embroidery software
2. Make sure the file your received from the reseller is unzipped
3. Move the .ESA font into this folder on your hard drive:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wilcom\Hatch Embroidery Software V1\USERLETW
4. Restart your Hatch Embroidery software
5. They will show up in the Font list with all your other fonts
6. If they do not show up then they are not formatted to run with Hatch.
NOTE: not all ESA fonts will work with every Wilcom software. Some only run on specific versions or specific brands and some are linked to the license of the user. Therefore if you try to use an ESA font and it does not work, most likely it is not formatted to work with your software. Be sure to ask before you purchase ESA fonts if they will work with your brand and version of software.
If you want to know how to add TrueType Fonts or OpenType Fonts in your Hatch Embroidery software click here: