How to re-set defaults in Hatch Embroidery Software
To re-set defaults in Hatch you will do this through your programs list.
Make sure your Hatch software is "NOT" open
To do this in Windows 10:
To find your programs list in windows 10:
1. Click on the windows icon in the lower left corner of your screen
or click on the Windows icon on your keyboard.
2. Click on "All apps" to open the programs list
3. Scroll down the list until you see Hatch Embroidery Software
4. Click on Revert
5. A dialog will open like this:
6. Check "Defaults" to re-set the factory defaults
7. Check "Templates" to re-set the template to factory settings
8. Check "Patterns" to re-set any changes you have made to your patterns or motifs back to the factory settings
9. Then click "OK" button
You have now re-set your Hatch software back to the factory default settings.
To delete your Recovery files click here for instructions. Delete Recovery Files