How do I run Hatch Embroidery while not connected to the internet?
To run Hatch Embroidery while not connected to the internet, the system first needs to assign one of your 3 licenses to that computer while you are connected to the internet. Here is how to do that:
1. While connected to the internet > run the Hatch Embroidery software
2. On the Sign in window > check "Keep me signed in"
3. You will not need to connected to the internet to run the software next time.
4. You must run Hatch while connected to the internet at least 1 time every 60 days to check for updates. Otherwise the software will not run until you do connect while online.
Additional Notes: (after doing the above)
1. When you close the Hatch Embroidery software use the "X" on the upper right of your program to close the program
Close Hatch Embroidery by using File Menu > Exit program
2. Do not use File Menu > Sign Out and Exit Program to close Hatch Embroidery or you will release your license assigned to that computer. Next time you run the Hatch Embroidery software you will need to be connected to the internet to start the program.
3. Tip: Try this. While in the Hatch Embroidery software, create a blank .EMB file and save it to your desktop. Then double click (or click depending how your computer is set up) on this blank file. Some browsers have trouble opening Hatch Embroidery while offline, but this should take care of that problem if it occurs.
4. You will have to be connected to the internet at least one time within a 60 day period while connected to the internet. If not, you will be asked to sign in and must be connected to the internet when doing so. Anytime you login while connected to the internet, the 60 days is reset.
5. If you want to release the license from that computer.....see this FAQ for details: