When clicking the "Save" button to save a design file during digitizing or editing a design, a System Error or an "Exception Access Violation" error occurs. Hatch software crashes.
We see this problem on some Windows 10 PC, especially after Windows update. To avoid this error, please configure your Hatch software to also have Windows 7 compatibility. Here are the steps:
1) on the Desktop, right click on Hatch software shortcut
2) in the right click menu, click on the "Properties" menu
Note: it opens the "Properties" dialog box.
3) in the Properties dialog box, click on "Compatibility" tab
4) in the Compatibility tab, set it Compatible with Windows 7
5) Click on the "Apply" button to apply the setting
6) Click on the "OK" button to close the dialog box
Note: from now on, click the Hatch software shortcut on the Desktop to launch the software. There should be no more such error when saving the design.